We are currently building out this section
What is a Superhero
A Superhero is a critical site outage that requires immediate attention. We use PagerDuty to handle our on-call schedules and notification routing.
How to declare a Superhero
Follow the diagram below to determine if a Superhero should be called:
- Always open a new browser window, clear all cookies and session data.
- Ensure you are not in Canary mode or have any canary cookies set
- Create an new issue at gitlab.com/minds/minds with the Superhero template.
- The template will automatically apply the Type::Superhero and Superhero::Triggered labels.
- Pagerduty will automatically be triggered via Gitlab. The Gitlab issue should be treated as the central communication hub with the #superhero room on Zulip used for additional offline support.
We are currently in the process of creating runbooks for on-call issues. We will update this section when they are ready.